We are a SEND teaching agency with an extensive, proven track record
We are very proud of the quality of our staff who specialise in working with children with Special Education Needs and Disabilities.
We have dedicated specialist consultants who work with a wide range of SEND settings, providing a client-led service. We work very closely with our clients to ensure we understand the needs of each one – and most importantly, the needs of the children our staff will be supporting. We also know our staff very well and can judge which placements best suit their own range of experience, training, skills and aptitudes related to different conditions and settings.
Qualified and highly trained…
We have a long and successful history of partnerships with SEN settings and a proven track record of dependable service. Our staff are highly qualified in a wide range of specialisms and trained to manage very complex needs. Many are also given additional accredited training by us on dealing effectively with challenging situations. More details are available here.
We have excellent staff experienced in:
- Emotional & behavioural difficulties
- Multi-sensory impairment
- Moderate learning difficulties
- Severe learning difficulties
- Profound & multiple learning difficulties
- Autistic Spectrum Condition
Our staff skills and training include:
- Positive Handling Strategies
- Working knowledge of P scales
- Personal care and manual handling
Our specialist consultants recruit and place:
- SEND teachers and teaching assistants
- Learning support assistants